Friday, January 21, 2011

That Girl, That Quilt Along



That girl, that quilt along, originally uploaded by nkiblueeyes.
This one's for Owen. His big boy bed. He turns 3 in late May, so I think I'll try to finish it in time for the festivities. Currently, he's in a toddler bed. His bed converts. It's a black bed and I think this quilt will look really nice with it. I ordered a red print from this line that's FLANNEL for the backing. It gets so cold here in Kansas. The backing was even on sale (SCORE!) so I am tickled. Sent Angela an email last night about quilting it. Now I must assemble the top!  I'm way behind on this quilt along.  Go check out That Girl, That Quilt's blog!

I brought my sewing machine down to the living room and I'm getting lots done!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Awesome job, good for you!!! This quilt looks huge, and I think you're right, it will look great with a black bed frame. I bet he's going to love it!

Staci said...

It really does look great. Good job!