Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Impromptu picnic





This is an old quilt my great grandmother Nell made. I'm using it for a picnic quilt until I can manage to bind the batik one I made.





The boys played in the front yard (a very rare occurrence because I'm paranoid about them getting out of sight or going onto the street) while I worked in my badly neglected flower beds.




Wyatt found some yarn in the garage & had the best time unwinding it, getting tangled up & stringing it around trees, posts & the house.





It was so nice to cool off on a soft quilt in the shade & watch the kids play. We got some snuggle time in, too.


















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Impromptu fun is the best =)

Lauren said...

What a fun afternoon! Your boys are so cute!