Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Night of Binding

Pictures will have to come tomorrow (too tired tonight), but I finished binding the baby quilt I made for my cousin (the ticker tape one) and also the yellow block I quilted to be a wall hanging in my bathroom.  Am dissatisfied with the quilting and with the binding on the wall hanging, but it's done.  Am relieved.  Binding is not my favorite thing.

They'll both go in the washer with a color catcher in the morning and I'll bring them for show and tell to KCMQG tomorrow.  Then Friday, I think I'll try to get the baby quilt into the mail.

Taking the boys to the eye doctor in the morning for a yearly checkup.  Going solo...  Hopefully the kids will go easy on me.  Will bring plenty of snacks and choo choos...


Since my oldest (Wyatt) gets to be on my banner, here's a recent picture of my youngest, Owen.  They're both charmers.
:)

No comments: