Friday, May 14, 2010

Can't Sleep

So tonight was my KC Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  Such enthusiasm in the group!  Am so happy to be a part of something so fresh and energetic.

Had margaritas with some friends after the meeting...

And then came home, peeked in on the kids, texted the husband who was working in the basement to tell him that I needed to play in the attic and then I dashed upstairs.  I've had some white flannel 6 inch squares cut out for a few days.  I could hardly wait to start on a new project I've been thinking about...  

Aren't they fun!?!

What do you think about the pink with it?



Or maybe I should go with some red or blue... and then I could use it for my boys on their beds...  Or maybe I need to buy some flannel to back it with to make it extra cuddly...

I don't even know how many of these I'm going to make...  I haven't quite finished cutting out the white squares.  The fabric for the squares was leftover from a previous project...

The rest of the fabric is from my stack of squares and from my scrap basket.  I could make these for days.  I just love the look.

No comments: