Monday, August 01, 2011

Terrain and Cross Weaves


Terrain and Cross Weaves, originally uploaded by nkiblueeyes.

Check it out. I finished all the blocks last night. I'd love to be able to put this baby together tonight, but tomorrow morning is an early one. Blue Valley Quilters Guild is meeting and I'm on the board, so I have to go a little early for the board meeting. I have to pick up the babysitter at 7:45. Ouch!

Enough complaining! I'm loving working with these Moda Cross Weaves and the new Terrain by Kate Spain is so nice. Love the deep colors! Just scrumptious.

Hopefully I can get it together in time for next week's KCMQG meeting.

I'll have a couple fun show and tells if I play my cards right!

1 comment:

ScrappyStuff said...

Looks like a fun giveaway! ...
-- (got your message - anytime!) --