Monday, August 22, 2011

Eye Candy

Hello, dear readers.

Wanna see what's been keeping me so busy lately?

Sadly, not sewing, so much... but I've been thrifting to find items to add to my vintage sheet stash. These (and about a dozen more) flat sheets are for sale in my Etsy Shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/nkiblueeyes?ref=si_shop) and could be yours. :)   I also have a nice selection of vintage pillowcases & some wool and batik fabric.

Aren't they pretty arranged in a rainbow? Makes me want to hoard them... but I'll resist. Lizzy House is coming out with a new line in October called, "Outfoxed" and I've pre-ordered a sampling of it plus a few other things. Needing to raise some funds pronto!

I've lowered the price on several of these items so that I can move my inventory out a bit. Swing by and give my shop a look. I also have vintage notions, yardage and some hand-made stuff. Even a hand pieced/quilted antique quilt!

No comments: