Friday, June 25, 2010

Potty training

Would love to focus on hexes and piecing quilt blocks together but I've been trying really hard to potty train my 2 & 3 year olds. A messy adventure, for sure. Yesterday was more successful than today, but I'm really trying to keep from getting discouraged.

What's my method, you ask?

Well, let me tell you! Nemo + cars + plastic tablecloth on the floor + coffeetable + potty chairs + picnics + trains.

Did I mention lysol? 409? Hand sanitizer? Paper towels? Carpet cleaner?

Maybe I'll sew after bed tonight. Last night I decided to go to the Mac store instead, so that I could get a new iPhone 4. Love it!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

teaginny said...

have you tried M&Ms as rewards? Good luck!

Unknown said...

i bought some but haven't opened them yet. Wyatt won't try them (he's so picky) and so Owen and I will just eat them all. :)

Still working for brownies... But it's been a long day. Might break out the ice cream tonight!

By the way, thanks for the comment! Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever reads my ramblings!