Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today's Sewing

We have been out of town visiting family & got home late last night. I'm still having allergies, so I took it easy today & spent time sewing.

I decided to make my hexies into a cover for my seeing machine. I've not seen another one made quite like I'm envisioning. Hope I can pull it off!

I caught up on my bee blocks tonight. Made 3 for Andrea & enjoyed them! I don't know why I was putting them off.

Later tonight, I'm going to work on blocks for Beth.

There's been some chatter going on in my old vintage sheet bee (bee vintage) about starting a new round up. My vintage sheet stash is really out of control. Would love to use some of it up! I'm not sure what I want to ask of everyone, but I have a couple ideas floating around...

It's good to be back home. I'm hopeful that I can get back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Love the hexagons!