Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Potholder for Lady Marmalade (Tammy)

I always call her Marmalade Tammy because she's the one that owns Marmalade Fabrics.  I made her this potholder as a little thank you because I needed just a few lime green and orange fabrics for an upcoming potholder swap, but hated to buy much of either color because they're at the very bottom of the list of colors that I like.  However, it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.  Tammy gave me some "scraps" (though in truth, there were at least 4 whole fat quarters plus other strips, too) to use.  I am having fun with these!   I quilted them with my roller foot and I used some vintage fabric on the back but forgot to take a picture.  I have 4 more that are ready to sandwich and quilt... Maybe we can have another early bedtime tonight!








2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Very cute

Sharon said...

Those colors are perfect for my kitchen! Lucky Tammy.