Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hexagon progress

I got a little time yesterday afternoon to work on my hexagon quilt.  The kids were playing outside after school & it was so nice outside.  60's & sunny.  I sat under the umbrella on my patio and whipped out a dozen or so.  Took them with me to church last night & sewed a few more together.  See at the top of the picture there's a pile of unbasted hexies?  I'd like to get those basted today & tomorrow.  This weekend I can spend some time going thru my scraps to get more ready to baste. :)





In other news, I got back my Bento Blocks from a swap I participated in this summer.  They're a lot of fun!  I need to get my design wall back up in my attic (took it with me to my retreat week before last) so that I can play around with them.  So many possibilities!  Maybe I can work on that tonight.  If you'd like a sneak peek, here's my Flickr photostream.  There's a pic of some of the blocks laid out there.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: