Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick Wyatt


Sick Wyatt, originally uploaded by nkiblueeyes.

A 24 hours stomach virus has visited my house. Like always, I have managed to keep from getting it. I think all those years of teaching in elementary school must've built up my immunity.

First Owen had it. Fever. Vomit. Sad.

Then about the time he was on the mend, poor Wyatt caught it. He was puking and needing his dad at 5 am Monday morning when his dad was trying to get ready to head to the airport for an early flight. Changed the sheets, juggled a restless Owen, managed to get Tylenol down Wyatt and got dad out the door on time. Even got a couple more hours sleep.

Today is Wednesday and everyone's over the plague. Lots of sleep yesterday since we were behind.

:) So happy to have my sweet boys back.

No comments: