Saturday, July 09, 2011

I Spy WIP for Wyatt


I Spy WIP for Wyatt, originally uploaded by nkiblueeyes.

Months ago, I signed up for a couple different swaps online for 4 inch charm squares. One swap was for I spy fabric and the other was a color wheel swap.

All along, I've been planning on doing something with them that let me play with color.

I think these quilts are going to be quickly tied with vintage sheets as backings and I will likely skip the batting. I'd like nice and lightweight blankets for each of my boys to use in the living room.

My hubby likes to keep things chilly around here, especially at night & it's always colder downstairs than it is in our bedrooms.

I ran out of orange squares. Guess that's not a popular I Spy color. I'll raid my stash tomorrow.

I'm making one for Owen, too. Will have to post another post because I'm using Flickr to post & it only allows one photo per blog post.

No comments: