Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nap Time: Coasters.

I sewed today.  I made 4 or 5 sets of coasters.  Sorry I don't have a picture.  My kids have been SERIOUSLY needy today/tonight.  I'm about 2 minutes from my head hitting the pillow and drifting quickly off to sleep.

I sandwiched a dozen or so more layer cake pieces to make more sets of coasters.  This will be my standard gift for all the women in my life this holiday season.

I've used my Alexander Henry Christmas layer cake.  It's almost completely gone.  Made a couple of potholders, too...  May make more, but if I do, I'll have to break into my last Kate Spain 12 Days of Christmas layer cake... And I seem to be saving it for something.  Not sure what.  My sister, Laura took a fancy to it.  Maybe I'll make her a Christmas throw for her November birthday next year.  We shall see.

I put my St. Nick Swap stuff in the mail today.  Very excited to mark that off my to do list.  No major swaps in the works now.  I just have to send away a secret santa item to someone in my vintage sheet bee.  Will probably include coasters, a potholder, an ornament or two and maybe some vintage sheet fat quarters...  Maybe some Christmas candy?  Or a holiday fat quarter...  Don't quite know yet.  I'd like to get it together this weekend, though.  Picked up a box at the post office, so I can start filling it up now.

I am plum tuckered out.  Goodnight, everyone.

PS  Check out the kudos I got from my fantabulous quilter, Angela on her blog, Quilting is my Therapy. 

No comments: