Friday, January 06, 2012

Go hogs go!!!


Go hogs go!!!, originally uploaded by nkiblueeyes.
Tonight, my alma mater (the University of Arkansas) is playing my husband's alma mater (Kansas State).

I've been gently reminding the kids today that razorbacks are good and wildcats are bad. We're practicing calling the hogs and saying GO HOGS, GO!

Tonight we'll have friends over (did I mention that we live in Kansas and all of our friends are Wildcats?) and we will sit on opposite sides of the room and cheer for our teams. I've informed everyone that I will only let people wearing red thru the door...

Go hogs, go! Woo Pig Sooie!


***** Edited*****
We won!  My hubby and most of our guests were disappointed, but they all took my obnoxious behavior well.  I had a bottle of champagne.  Oops!  Go Hogs, GO!

No comments: